expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

28 fevereiro 2015

Versus

Lying down on street
remind me summer at night
Catching a taxi to our mattress
remembered me home

Lights are stronger in the dark
as we know
Low light in the room
made you begging in love with mine laugh

All your movements prove you're still a gentleman
Some attitudes showed us you didn't care about me at all

You did my favourite juice with mint
You brought my orange juice without sugar and ice

You took off your clothes
You kissed all my body

You didn't like my pink nails
You listened all my drunk conversations

You loved my ideas about love and sex
You loved when we made sex

You don't like when I fight like a girl, even I am very proud to be a girl
You don't know how I do matter about new ideas

When I was sad, you went to my place at all night long
When I was sad, you said 'bye' and didn't reply me

You asked me how I am
You don't know what is happening with me right now

You're still send me news
You'll never know about me anymore

You have hope about us
You're curious about me

You told me all the true about yourself
I never knew who you really are

You said 'yes' for your happiness
You were stupid to stop trying safe ourself

You didn't care about other religious
You showed me you care about it once by Skype

You miss summer days in Australia
You thought you couldn't miss me

You taken me home, every single day. Even you knew that we were in a safety place
You said 'bye' for me on the bus stop, the best easy way to say 'I need a time for myself'... Sure.

You showed me the kind od man I want for sure
You were my first one in less than 365 days

You did other visa for us
You never thought about this, aren't you?

You taken two long flights, firstly, for you and then, for me
You went to your room and cried because you knew you were loosing us

You were trying to come to Brazil and I broke up with you
You sent me a message to try one more time something with us

You felt pain to loved me
You received my smile

You're still forgetting me
You don't need me anymmore, you have all you need now and ahead of your time

You asked me about my surgeries, merci for that
You don't mind about what a pre-cancer was doing to me

You want to know about my nephew, sister, parents and all of them who mean so much for me
You also don't mind about what my family can think and it was the most disgusting thing ever you told me

You didn't hug me in your last night together
You weren't a gentleman in our last day together, even I didn't spend the last time with my parents

You're like me, so similar of who I am
You are someone who I never met trustily and I'm a bit sorry about this

I'm glad that you still here
I was happy when you were there, with me

Thank you to teach me how important people are
Thank you to be happy when I was laughing, I really appreciated that

Hey dear! Just to let you know: I fucking hate your 'hey there' since the first time you told me this.
Hey! If you told me 'fuck off' everything about us could be much better, but yeah, it didn't happen at all.

I want to know about your thoughts and how you really are
About you? You and I? We also can feel there isn't space for me inside of you anymore.

Both of you'll see that all of this won't to male that kind of sense for a while. Just wait a bit more to sse it.

Mariana Baldani

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário